• WOC quilted

• WOC camellia

• Vintage m/l flap

• Other (please leave a comment)

Results are only viewable after voting.

VernisCerise

May 7, 2014
Hi ladies and gents,

I have several special occasions coming and the whole holiday season is upcoming. So I'm looking into buying a Chanel purse. I currently own a black caviar jumbo GHW and I'd like to get smth smaller. So far I am thinking either WOC (quilted or camellia) or vintage m/l in lambskin. I'd love, if it worked as day bag as well. So which one you think will work for me or any other you could advice?
Thanks, btw I'm 5'9" quite skinny

Hmmmm... The WOC might be a good choice! It doesn't hold a ton- cell phone, lipstick, and cards... Maybe keys if you are lucky, but it is an awesome night bag and great for day use if you're not carrying too much. I guess it really depends on what you need to have with you when you're out and about?

Agree with the above. It all depends on what you plan to put inside the bag. I use my WOC all the time for shopping and for evening events. I can fit my iPhone, lipstick, and a small change purse that fits keys.
I wear it cross-body,

Though, I'd also wear a medium flap during the day and evening, but not cross-body. - it only works wearing it off the shoulder. It fits everything I'd fit in a WOC, and my sunnies and a small wallet.

I think this is what I mostly carry when I'm out, cell phone, cards/id, lipstick, keys if I'm not w DH. I like the cross body option for dancing. I think I'm answering my own question, but I'd like to hear more opinions:smile:

I saw mini in boutique the other day black with ruthenium hw, I felt it was more casual and cute, rather than formal. I have not considered a clutch and might look into it. Thank you)

I was looking for an evening purse a few months ago and decided on a patent black boy woc. It's so classy and works for casual outings (club, concerts), and formal evenings. I've worn it to three banquets and a gala (all black tie).

The clutch with chain seems to be a great option. I'm only mad I never paid much attention to them! It's a great day to night bag with more room than a WOC, but not as heavy as the other classics.

I like the idea of wearing WOC to black tie events, m/l might look awkward with long dress. I just looked up the measurements of the clutch and it's an inch longer and wider than m/l. I think I'm leaning towards WOC, now I have to find one:smile: Thank you all

I like the idea of wearing WOC to black tie events, m/l might look awkward with long dress. I just looked up the measurements of the clutch and it's an inch longer and wider than m/l. I think I'm leaning towards WOC, now I have to find one:smile: Thank you all

For a black tie event, you need a clutch or minaudière.

Thank you for opinions:smile: I'm not looking for a black tie event clutch, more of a birthday party, new year's eve, going out type of purse. I feel like both m/l or mini are wide, therefore smb can run into it, when it's crowded.