Special K Fruit Crisp commercial-COACH Maggie???

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. OK, you gal's have gotta help me OUT!!! Tell me I'm not seeing Coach where there is NO COACH to be seen!!!! LMAO

It's a Special K Fruit Crisp Bar commercial, gal's in a bright RED trench in a little coffee shop tempted by a breakfast roll. Is that a Coach Maggie on her shoulder?? I think I saw a hangtag chain and it looks like the right shape!!!

HELP!!!! Tell me I don't need even MORE med's!!!!! LOL

2. LOL I just went to youtube to search for it. I am not sure if it is a maggie, but with the hangtag, it sure looks like a Coach. Good eyes!!

3. I watched it too. It looks like a patent graphite maggie.

4. I saw that commercial on tv too and I thought the same thing. LoL

5. I have seen that commercial too
    ITA the tag looks like Coach

6. That is so cool... I thought the same thing..

7. YEAH!!!! Maybe I'm not certifiable!!!! <-----atleast not because of this anyway!!! LMAO

8. I catch myself looking a what bags are being carried whenever I watch the boob tube. LMAO

9. It's definitely a Maggie!

10. just watched it!! definitely a coach maggie!! good eye

11. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...my husband thinks I'm SUCH a nut job right now!! LOL

12. I saw this commercial too!!

13. I find myself doing the same thing when I watch TV or a Move... It is odd but in some Moves and Tv shows they use alot of Coach...

14. That's funny guys. Good eyes!

15. It does look like a Maggie - with nothing in her!! LOL
    Cool to see Coach in a commercial!!

Lynne :biggrin: