Special Delivery!

LVOEbear

Jan 18, 2012
She's on the truck and I keep hitting refresh like a crazy person waiting for it to show its delivered to the store. 😂

This is my ULTIMATE HG bag ( but we all know the slippery slope of Chanel) and with Saks friends and family, gift send and MPA ... It was a perfect opportunity to buy!

I will update when I pick it up but for now any guesses?

I will have to upload my wallet purchase this week too. I should row myself to ban island but eh Christmas is around the corner haha..

:yahoo:

Congrats! Can't wait to see it! Isn't the anticipation of that delivery so exciting?!?! No guesses from me, except that I am holding out for the next Saks bonus points to hopefully snag a reissue.

Back story to this. October was a month full of changes for me. I changed jobs and was given an excellent opportunity with tons of career growth.
I work really hard (I have a 3 and 4 year old, go to school full time, teach fitness classes and work full time now) but didn't think my husband would ever be so agreeing to me buying this bag.

But he said I deserve it for working so hard 🎉

Yes, you definitely earned this baby! So what did ya get again? I need my beauty sleep soon, my kids said I look like the princess Fiona in shrek at night (scary and ugly) when I don't get enough sleep:crybaby:

Here she is!

Caviar Jumbo with silver hardware and the matching wallet. I haven't even unwrapped her chain yet. I'm going to wait till the kids are asleep to sit in my bed and transfer my stuff over 😂