Special delivery from down under

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I sent off two luggage tags with my cousins and crossed my fingers they would have time to get me two very special heat stamps. I only heard about one of them, but found nothing when I looked on the Internet. Although they aren't perfect, one is crooked and the other just wasn't stamped well, I'm very happy they made time to get the for me. I now have two more heat stamp additions to add to my collection!

Here are my Australia and New Zealand heat stamps:

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1461511916.228108.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1461511942.011519.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1461511954.478490.jpg

Next on my list are Singapore and Guam!

glowingrose, Teazz and j19 like this.
  2. Goooorgeous! The tags and case!!!!!!😍 In love

3. Thank you!

4. Wow they're beautiful !!!

5. Sweet and unique
    Collectors

6. So pretty! I hope to get a Hawaii stamp this Summer. I love your mini trunk. What does it hold?

7. So cute!

8. These are amazing!

Seriously contemplating on scheduling my vacations to LV locations that offer hot stamps. Haha

9. I love these! The kiwi is my favorite.

10. Lovely!

11. Thanks so much!

12. I need to get a new Hawaii stamp on my next trip. My trunk is a gift for my son. I bought it during my babymoon in Hawaii last year. Since I can't pass down my purses I had to get something LV for him. I plan on putting all the journals I wrote throughout my pregnancy in there.

I also got him a heat stamp of his zodiac sign, so that will go on the trunks along with a Hawaii one.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1461525312.297558.jpg

13. That's something I planned on doing, but then I got pregnant. Now my LV find goes to buying diapers.

14. When your son is old enough to enjoy travel, it'll be something you two can do together! :smile:

15. I love the heat stamping. And the mini trunk is adorable! :heart: