Special delivery from down under

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I sent off two luggage tags with my cousins and crossed my fingers they would have time to get me two very special heat stamps. I only heard about one of them, but found nothing when I looked on the Internet. Although they aren't perfect, one is crooked and the other just wasn't stamped well, I'm very happy they made time to get the for me. I now have two more heat stamp additions to add to my collection!

Here are my Australia and New Zealand heat stamps:

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1461511916.228108.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1461511942.011519.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1461511954.478490.jpg

Next on my list are Singapore and Guam!

glowingrose, Teazz and j19 like this.
  2. Goooorgeous! The tags and case!!!!!!😍 In love

3. Thank you!

4. Wow they're beautiful !!!

5. Sweet and unique
    Collectors

6. So pretty! I hope to get a Hawaii stamp this Summer. I love your mini trunk. What does it hold?

7. So cute!

8. These are amazing!

Seriously contemplating on scheduling my vacations to LV locations that offer hot stamps. Haha

9. I love these! The kiwi is my favorite.

10. Lovely!

11. Thanks so much!

12. I need to get a new Hawaii stamp on my next trip. My trunk is a gift for my son. I bought it during my babymoon in Hawaii last year. Since I can't pass down my purses I had to get something LV for him. I plan on putting all the journals I wrote throughout my pregnancy in there.

I also got him a heat stamp of his zodiac sign, so that will go on the trunks along with a Hawaii one.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1461525312.297558.jpg

13. That's something I planned on doing, but then I got pregnant. Now my LV find goes to buying diapers.

14. When your son is old enough to enjoy travel, it'll be something you two can do together! :smile:

15. I love the heat stamping. And the mini trunk is adorable! :heart: