speaking of sv and bsc -- WHAT WHERE THE BOOKS WHERE THE TEENS KILLED EACH OTHER?

Sounds like RL Stine's Fear Street books! I used to read those ALL THE TIME, I'd love to read one again just to see how bad they were!

yes that's it -- fear street.

they looked like this:

Broken.jpg

Sounds like RL Stine's Fear Street books! I used to read those ALL THE TIME, I'd love to read one again just to see how bad they were!

I read every Fear Street book that came out! I thought they were soo scary and about a month ago I got curious and went down to the library to check out "Broken Hearts" because that was the one that REALLY scared me...lol, I read it in like 5 hours and it was so stupid! I can't believe that I was honestly scared to death by that book. For good measure I also checked out a couple more and read them in a day too; they weren't remotely scary either...more so along the lines of comical! But those were the days...

wow, christopher pike is a part of my childhood I had 100% forgotten about, I hadn't thought of that name or those books in a good 15 years!

wow, me either. I remember one when they all went on a ski trip and a few were lost out in the snow and this girl peed on her/ or her friends hands to stop from getting frost bite. Not sure why that little tid bit has stuck in my head but it has!!!:confused1: loved those books!!