Have you ever dream about LV?

I'm so glad to see that you also have LV dreams! Wow, we are total fanatics, aren't we??

We are so obsessed with LV in real life that our obsession invades even our dreams. That can only mean you MUST act on your dream! Get the Baggy PM, ASAP! :graucho:

We are enablers here on tPF! lol

OMG!!! I had a dream that I had packed up all my Vernis pieces and took them to LA to show my girlfriend cause I was soooo excited... When I opened the trunk they had all melted together and there was color transfer everywhere, and I was trying to scrape it off, like from my Indigo Bedford and I was just ruining it more. Then, I woke up and was like, Oh thank GOD that was a dream. Then, I fell back to sleep and dreamed the same thing, like oh no, it wasn't a dream, it was really true and over how many $K of LV has just gone down the drain... when I finally woke up, I was totally traumatized.

Very very weird. Dreaming I had a dream has never happened to me before...

whew. So glad my Vernis is all okay.... :sweatdrop: :sweatdrop: :sweatdrop: :sweatdrop:

awww, that is such a nightmare, but it was funny! Lately I have been having LV dreams a lot! It is usually that someone in my family won the the lotto, and that my parents take us shopping! Then it usually starts at LV and finishes at LV. Next thing I know I come out with lots, and lots, lots of brown bags!

I have had a handful of LV dreams... In those dreams I owned several LV bags. In the latest one I had a Damier Musette and it rested on my chair and I was in school. I turned around and discovered a cigarette burn mark on it and I totally freaked out. I woke up and heaved a sigh of relief...

Had a dream that the new azur line was going to have a mini sac speedy?

Was this something I read on tpf? I did a search and can't find a list of the items coming out.... Or was it just a hopeful dream? It was so cute!