Speaking of keychains-anyone shop at Dillard's?

1. If you do-do you ever see Antonio Melani keychains there? Antonio Melani handbags are exclsuive to Dillard's and they are also the only place to get their keychains-i am having a hard time finding them online. Are they in the stores?

2. I haven't been to a dillard's in a long time, but if I ever do, I'd love to check them out

3. Going to Dillards in the next day or so to pick up some Kenzie shoes I ordered.. Is there something in particular you are looking for?

4. I wish I could find a picture of them-but, they are keychains made by Antonio Melani who is a handbag designer-they are long strips of leather with 2 silver colored hearts on them and then a silver ring attached for the keys-the leather comes in different colors-I would like a black one. On the ring itself it says Antonio Melani. I don't think they could cost much-the last one I saw on eBay was going for $2.99 new (I missed it by minutes!)

here is a link to his handbags on the Dillard's website:
    http://www.dillards.com/endeca/EndecaStartServlet?No=22&overallOffset=3&N=1000908+2010079

Thanks so much!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice