Speaking of GUCCI -how about a matching wallet?

1. Is it a MUST for you to have a matching wallet to go with your AMAZING purse? It is a PP of mine, my wallet MUST coordinate with my purse -I am sure it's not just me. It bugs me when I see someone with a REAL nice purse and then they pull out this wallet that looks like it came from the Salvation Army. HA! HA! How about you?

2. I can agree with you on that. I think getting a really nice wallet to accent your purse really sets it off.

3. I try to get the matching wallet when I can.

4. I TOTALLY relate!!!!! All my purses have matching wallets..EXCEPT for the MJ mp I just bought..Having trouble finding one with silver hardware to match my purse...I'm constantly checking everywhere...Hopefully I'll find one...I bought a Gucci wallet to match the purse I wanted before I even bought the purse lol!!! :heart: Emmy

5. I can't justify spending so much on a wallet. I dunno $300+ seems an awful lot for a wallet. I am starting to spend more on bags but i haven't gotten into wallets yet. I have a really cute coach wallet i got for my birthday 2 years ago and i can't seem to part with it... but it has seen better days. I've been looking at the chloe wallets but again, the prices are insane :P

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice