Speaking of dustbags, does your Vintage Leather Lindsay fit in yours?

i<3handbags

Coach Obsessed ...
O.G.
Aug 22, 2007
I recently tried putting my Lindsay in it's dustbag, only to find it was a tight fit and I couldn't even pull the drawstrings closed over the top. I thought maybe the wrong dustbag was put in by accident(it was an outlet purchase). I emailed Coach, and told them that my Gigi's bag was a much better fit. They said they would send me a new one, and when it arrived(quickly I might add!) it was the same size as the one that it came with. :confused1: Did all Lindsay's have improper sized dustbags?

I thought it was just me! Yes. I had the same thing happen. It was folded nicely in all of the stuffing like it was untouched so, I really believe that it came like that because, the outlet would not even bother to put a dustbag in there.

I recently tried putting my Lindsay in it's dustbag, only to find it was a tight fit and I couldn't even pull the drawstrings closed over the top. I thought maybe the wrong dustbag was put in by accident(it was an outlet purchase). I emailed Coach, and told them that my Gigi's bag was a much better fit. They said they would send me a new one, and when it arrived(quickly I might add!) it was the same size as the one that it came with. :confused1: Did all Lindsay's have improper sized dustbags?
Thanks for starting a thread about this...I had the same experience. Do you know if JAX will send a proper fitting one, as this is apparently a mistake on Coach's part?

Thanks for starting a thread about this...I had the same experience. Do you know if JAX will send a proper fitting one, as this is apparently a mistake on Coach's part?

I don't know. I may call and speak to a live person versus email. I hadn't heard about this issue before(Lindsays having small dustbags).

Im pretty sure this was discussed somewhere before, but the smaller dust bags that came with the Lindsay are the correct ones. I don't know why Coach did this but yes, I had the same issue with my Lindsay. It was definitely a tight squeeze. Not quite sure why Coach thought the Lindsay fit nicely into it?

oh ok so I am not alone in this one. My Lindsay barely fits in the dustbag actually you can see some of the leather sticking out of the top of it. I put it in my ergo tote bag and put the ergo toe in the lindsay dustbag becuase the ergo has much softer leather

Thanks for this info about the lindsay dustbag. I didnt put mine in the dustbag get but when i purchased my lindsay about a month and a half ago from the outlet i thought that the dustbag did look a bit small for such a large purse. now i know it will be a tight squeeze! thanks tpfers.:smile:

I bought the teal, espresso, and gray in the Lindsay...all came with the small dustbags! I hate it when Coach sends tiny dustbags with certain bags!

This is so funny you posted this thread because for the first time today I tried to fit my teal Lindsay into her dust bag and I was like...wtf? There's a big gaping opening at the top because it won't even close and it was a struggle to get her in there in the first place. How strange???!!!