Speaking of dustbags, does your Vintage Leather Lindsay fit in yours?

I just bought the Lindsey and the dust bag fit fine. my large carly came with a much bigger dust bag though. go figure. guess they give you a larger one for your carly since it's tall, and the lindsey is not.

Yep...none of us are alone!!! Mine is too small too! I guess I was just glad that she came with a dustbag at all seeing as she was an outlet purchase! I have seen recent posts where people cllaed JAX asking for dustbags and they were told "put your bag in a pillowcase-we don't send them out." I can undrestand this due to the feebay scammers putting knock-off's in authentic or pictured with authentic dustbags! I'd suggest the same...use a pillowcase and call it a day!

What's SUPER CRAZY is that the dustbag for my Lg. Carly I believe is MUCH larger than the one that came with Lindsay!

When I went to put my Lindsay in it's dust bag, it won't fit either. The top of the bag sticks out. I thought maybe someone had switched the dustbags at the store. Glad to know I'm not the only one that had a small ductbag for a rather large bag!!:P

It's interesting, but one of my Lindsays had a small dust bag and the other one was a large one. Could have been a return, I suppose. I just switched dust bags with one of the my other bags that I knew would easily fit in the smaller dust bag, but any boutique can give you an extra one if you need it (or as Coachgrl says, exchange it out for you).

I also discovered when I pulled two of my bags out to photo for someone (both with white dust bags) that the older style white dust bag is thicker and nicer than the newer ones on the Madison line (although personally I prefer the old brown dust bags myself).

I think they are getting cheesier and cheesier over time with these!! :P

I recently tried putting my Lindsay in it's dustbag, only to find it was a tight fit and I couldn't even pull the drawstrings closed over the top. I thought maybe the wrong dustbag was put in by accident(it was an outlet purchase). I emailed Coach, and told them that my Gigi's bag was a much better fit. They said they would send me a new one, and when it arrived(quickly I might add!) it was the same size as the one that it came with. :confused1: Did all Lindsay's have improper sized dustbags?

This is exactly what happened to me!:tdown:

I bought 3 Lindsays and all 3 had the small dustcovers. I called JAXs and the rep said they don't send replacement dust covers for any reason. I can understand why but it is frustrating because they will send replacement hangtags ...what's the diff ???

Last edited:
^^ Just ask at your boutique. JAX claims that if they request the PO, then it is fulfilled from a boutique anyway. If you press the issue, they will set up a PO for you, but they "don't guarantee it will be filled". I suspect they are trying to cut down on the counterfeiters from being able to get one, but if you go in person to your boutique, they will give you one.