Speaking of B Bags...

1. Has anyone seen this one IRL? I said "gross" and breezed by the first time I saw it on eLuxury. But now...I dunno, it's starting to grow on me, it's kinda funky! I'm curious if anyone's seen it, because I've found that most of the B Bags are not done justice by their online pics.

[​IMG]

2. :search: *crickets*...

So, does this the silence mean no one here has seen it, or you all just think it's hideous and I'm crazy? LOL :lol:

3. I haven't seen it, and don't care for it. I enjoy its novelty and gumption, but would never buy it, not even for $500. And I love B Bags and own 3.

4. Bag look ehhh... ugly? I havnt seen the bag, but I dont know. Its something about the bag that I dont like...

5. i like it ... how much it retails for?

6. isnt this is the same one JS has? but JS had red trimming? or was it different bag?

7. I saw this bag and it does look much better in rl. That aside though, I still can't justify its price. Lots of detailing, but it seems a bit too whimsical to me.

Chloe - Per Elux - it retails at a nice $3440 ;)

8. ...a little too much going on with that baby for my taste...

9. I think that looks like it's got too much decorations one..

10. I've seen it IRL and it actually looks quite nice and elegant.

11. I like it.

12. Tammy, where did you get a peek? In a store? Which one?

13. I just came back from NY and saw it at Saks and at the Fendi boutique. I agree I didn't care for it in the pics, but it is quite nice IRL. I don't know if it's worth $3440 though, seems like you'd get tired of it quickly.

By the way, here is my new baby B...

fendi buckle bag.jpg
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice