Speak to you all in a week!

1. Leaving for Jamacia in the morning for a weeks vacation..I will miss the forum...shop lots ladies! I can't wait to read all about it upon my return!!! (I will be carrying my new Gucci med. Boston bag on the plane!!! FINALLY!) packed the white MC speedy I bought from PGN here on the forum, and my new white MC rift. I left enough room to buy some goodies...but if I find nothing I love its all good as we get our puppy the day after we return!Take care everybody!!!:love:

2. OMG !!!!! Have a wonderful trip, eat, drink, and relax. see you when you get back.

Have a safe trip.

3. Have fun Sunshine!!!!!! Take lots of pictures to share & tell us how the shopping is, lol.

4. Have fun, we'll be living vicariously through you! :biggrin:

5. That sounds wonderful. I hooe you have a great time. Post a ton of pics when you get back.

6. I was there last month - in Negril. Great weather, beautiful warm water and grilled lobster tail!!
    My tan has faded I need to go back.
    Have a wonderful trip!!!!

7. Hope you have a fabulous vacation !

8. I hope you have fun! I love Jamaica.:love:

9. Have fun.

10. Have a good time! I love Jamaica. I went there a few years ago on a cruise, we only got to stay there a day but I loved it.

11. Have a great time!

12. Have fun Sunshine...I think ur name is quite appropriate too! ;) If you can, when you get back from your whirlwind trip, post some pics of ur vac. I'd love to see it since my DH and I are going there in May.

Have fun and enjoy your bags when ur down there but be careful!!!!!

13. have a wonderful time! post photos!

14. Have a really wonderful time!

15. have a great vacation sunshine.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice