Sparkling Kooba?

jcmay4

Oct 7, 2007
Albuquerque, NM
This past weekend I saw someone carrying what looked like a sparkly caramel Parker. I didn't get close enough to see, or ask. I fell in love. But I'm wondering if it was a patent leather (do they sparkle in certain light?) We were indoors.
Does anyone own one? Or maybe know the color that sparkles like that? I want one!!

Thanks for your help, ladies!

Daniellejp

O.G.
Mar 28, 2006
USA
I haven't come across any Parkers in a sparkly caramel color, although I have seen them online in mirrored gold, which looks a lot like patent leather. A shimmery caramel sounds divine! I hope you find out what it is! :smile:

elizat

Sep 21, 2007
I haven't seen the particular bag you are speaking of, but I have a Kooba in Honey (normal leather that is caramel/honey color) and it has a bit of sparkle in the leather that is very visible in certain light. It's pretty. Maybe it is a caramel/honey colored leather that Kooba uses, not too sure though.

dyannek

Nov 10, 2006
Steamy Gulf Coast of MS
The styles I know of are the Parker, Natasha and Brooke. Or those are the only styles that I liked. LOL! There is a beautiful carmel patent Brooke on ebay right now. Although it is too small for me. I love the Parker.