• Pocket Hobo

• something else with this material

• stay away from this material

Results are only viewable after voting.

COHgirl

I'm a real Girl now!
O.G.
Nov 15, 2009
After getting the PCE card in the mail yesterday my sweet Mister agreed to go with me to the Coach store. I asked about a Bella tote and the SA showed me a Poppy that had the same material. (they didn't have any totes)

I am really loving the way the Sparkle Leather feels. Has anyone had any trouble with this material before? Since it's light colored will it get color transfer?? I don't have any light colored bags.

I'm torn between the Groovy and the Pocket Hobo!

I was worried about the glitter just wearing off. I had ordered a wallet and sent it back because I didnt like the way it felt. But since you are into the way it feels I would go with the groovy, i love mine. I have it in the black and silver

I think the sparkle leather is very pretty and when I looked at it in store it appeared to be durable, but idk. I would stick with your original instinct and get the Bella tote, even if they have to order it from JAX it will be worth the wait!

so far at the coach store I frequent it's sold out.. the material is really pretty and we don't have any in damage bin or return so no ones complained so far but it's relatively new and imo if you don't wear jeans with it (color transfer) and treat it like you would with a suede bag you're okay. but if you're looking it at a daily perspective know that it WILL get dirty and save soap and water, cannot be cleaned (has been treated like all bags but that is a small protection)

it's a really pretty bag and if you rotate a lot you or is super careful you should be okay. if not maybe the sig is a good alternative..

knowing me, if I love it I'd get it anyways :P white or not, easy to get dirty or not..

I have it in the Groovy and LOVE IT. I haven't used it yet though because of all the issues I heard about with the material. But I called my Coach store and JAX and they both said they haven't had any returns or complaints on it yet.

Having said that, I would never consider it a daily use purse, and forget about wearing it with jeans if you are using it as a crossbody.

I am all over the pocket hobo for PCE, I wouldn't use it as a daily bag so I am not too worried about dirt, color transfer, etc. I just love it so so much I MUST have it! So I say go for it if you love it.

I would go with the Pocket Hobo or order the Bella Tote. That leather is just so GORGEOUS!!! I am considering getting the Bella Tote with PCE, but like you, I am concerned about how it will wear. It's so pretty though, I might just chance it.

I live in jeans so I don't think this would be a good bag for me.

I am the type of person who wants to enjoy and USE things I buy, I don't want to have to worry about ruining the bag every time I carry it.

I think I will keep looking and just enjoy touching the bag when I'm at the store!
:biggrin:

I'd go with the pocket hobo. I was going to get it in the sparkle leather but decided on the sateen instead. I love it, just be careful wearing it as a messenger bag because the color of your jeans might rub off.

I love this material and was going to get the pocket hobo, but the SAs all talked me out of it. They said it's VERY difficult to maintain and definitely not a daily use bag, just special occasions.