Spare a thought for us Aussies a Maxi is now $8410 and a Jumbo $7730

Would it be worthwhile to buy from the departmental stores in the US n pay for international shipping n the Australian customs tax compared to buying in Australia? I know that the US departmental stores do not charge sales tax if they ship overseas. So the price of the maxi will be $5300 plus international shipping plus Australian customs tax. Some NM stores are only increasing price on May 3 and May 5.

Would it be worthwhile to buy from the departmental stores in the US n pay for international shipping n the Australian customs tax compared to buying in Australia? I know that the US departmental stores do not charge sales tax if they ship overseas. So the price of the maxi will be $5300 plus international shipping plus Australian customs tax. Some NM stores are only increasing price on May 3 and May 5.
I think it would definitely be cheaper even with paying import taxes here. I hope it is how a lot of aussies will go. Do some research and buy from overseas, this is absurd - we also had an increase last November