Spanish Louis

1. Hello all, I have just returned from a holiday in Spain. The last time I was there I was younger and therefore did not understand the concept or know what Vuitton, Gucci etc was, however now I am more aware, and to be honest I felt sick at the sight of the street vendors selling those horrible fakes. I just wanted to burn them all:rant: grrrrrrrr.

However to make me feel better, I paid a visit to the Barcelona store and got myself a little holiday present of the Fortune keyring in vachetta, which hopefully il get heatstamped, and also the Panda Cles!! its so cool and for a short while I can belong to the Panda cles club, until I give it to my friend for her 18th birthday next month. I hope she'll like it, if not I'll always keep it lol.

Pics will be posted as soon as....

2. I'm sure she will love it. Sounds like you had a great trip.

3. I think the panda cles is a great gift. Which store did you go to, I was in Barcelona this summer and never got to visit the one on Avenida Pau Casals. It was closed due to some :censor: public holiday and I'm curious about what I missed. The one I got to was like heaven though :girlsigh:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice