Spanish Jewelry ideas?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone,
    I'm going to spain in a couple of weeks and would love to get a piece of jewelry there, more specifically i'm going to Andalucia. Do you have any ideas of what I could get? What is a traditional spanish piece of jewelry? Do you have any shops there that you would recommend?

2. Damascene black and gold jewelry is one option. It has a very specific look that may or may not appeal.
    https://www.damascenejewelry.net/
    I'd be on the lookout for local independent jewelery artists and see what you like. Have fun!

papertiger likes this.
  3. I am not familiar with this type of jewelry, cut a long time ago, I got a ring with andalucite . It has a double refraction of green and brown or sometimes even gold. It may be something that you might just want to ask a jeweler about while you are there.....

4. I'll definitely look for that, thanks!

Do you have a picture? It sounds beautifull!

5. I wish I had that ring back......I lost it about 4 years ago, but it was a 3 carat emerald cut set in rose gold and was so beautiful.

liliBuo likes this.
  6. It had these colors and it was beautiful in the sun.

Attached Files:

liliBuo likes this.
  7. In a different region from where you're going, but Salamanca filigree is gorgeous and unique to Spain.

liliBuo likes this.
  8. I own and love many filigree pieces so I will definitely look that up, thank you :smile:

leechiyong likes this.