Spamming And Spamming And Spamming...ARGH!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I even post on my sales to stop sending me spam or I will report them. I honestly don't think it slows them down.
    I am taking a week off selling next week. I am so tired of all the spam. My other pet peeve is when they ask me to model the purse. I really hate taking pics of myself in the mirror. I think I just need an Ebay vacation.

2. I'm hearing that!

3. I was in shock this morning when I received one of these messages for an item that is even designer! They must now be mass spamming :sad:

4. ya its gotten so bad. i had a purse listed with a BIN price and one of these spammers bought it and instead of paying they sent me a message starting with "dear sir or maddam" then it went off about their website with "AAA quality handbags" i was sooo mad that they ended my listing just to try and sell me fake crap

5. LOL!!! That's what i do!!!! I hate spammers!!!

6. That's terrible.

You can avoid that in the future by listing your bin w/ immediate payment required.