Spam popup/redirect

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Forum is lagging on my phone and then got this. Haven't seen it on any other sites and it first came up on the LV sub forum.

Attached Files:

2. I don't think it's from here. I got that yesterday while searching for something for my son on a different website. I had to close my few open Safari pages and swipe the Safari app closed to get rid of it.

3. May not be, but this is the only place I've ever seen it, so just giving you all a heads up. I wasn't quick enough to screenshot when the center grey part was over the TPF forum page.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

4. It shouldn't be from us, but I'll check with Vlad and make sure he looks into it!

5. Hello. I hope this is the right place to ask the question.
    I have just logged onto my lap top and opened up tpf.
    A message popped up on screen saying I could upgrade my account. Whether I agreed to or not it said my account would be terminated at the end of the day. Was this message from tpf or has my account been Spammed?
    Thank you. Angela.

6. Hello AAngela, it's just a April fools joke :yes:

7. Thank you for the message. I just saw it on another post. Phew! I forgot it was 1st April.

8. I got it too! Who is it from? Tpf or a spammer? It still worries me... It also said my account would be terminated... Scary!

9. It's from tPF. . . it's a joke ;)

10. Is there an "account upgrade" that ends up telling you it is banning you from TPF and terminating your account too? If so that is hilarious if not I need help:lol:

11. Omg

12. That was really good, there was a true moment of panic as it kept escalating:roflmfao:

13. Whew! That was a good one! They got me for sure!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice