Coach Space/NASA Collection Just Went Online!

So I found out that some of the patch designs may have been stolen from independent shops and creators. In particular the saturn patch design. I hope the artist got some kind of credit but it is unlikely. Its a bummer to see large corporations do this. This is the artist https://mokuyobi.com/ View attachment 3711929
They aren't the same. First is Coach.
Second is from the company you listed.
Screenshot_20170527-163111.pngScreenshot_20170527-162944.png

They aren't the same. First is Coach.
Second is from the company you listed.
View attachment 3712070View attachment 3712071
Yup these are tricky cases for sure. Its not an exact copy but similar enough that it makes you wonder. It reminded me of the Urban Outfitters/Johnny Cupcakes incident. Companies won't do exact copies but they are similar enough that you wonder if they were aware of an independent artists design when "re-interpreting" http://urbncounterfeiters.blogspot.com/2006/01/urban-outfitters-drops-bomb-on-johnny.html.

Yup these are tricky cases for sure. Its not an exact copy but similar enough that it makes you wonder. It reminded me of the Urban Outfitters/Johnny Cupcakes incident. Companies won't do exact copies but they are similar enough that you wonder if they were aware of an independent artists design when "re-interpreting" http://urbncounterfeiters.blogspot.com/2006/01/urban-outfitters-drops-bomb-on-johnny.html.
Like someone before said though, there's only so many ways to draw Saturn, a planet, some rings and some stars?!

Like someone before said though, there's only so many ways to draw Saturn, a planet, some rings and some stars?!

Yep. Exactly!

Sure I acknowledge that they might both be drawing from the same source material and neither is the originator of that style.

As I mentioned earlier, there were quite a few versions from a simple Google Search:

IMG_20170527_172412.jpg

I'm so tempted by the Space Patch Rogue....but I'm so gunshy of buying full priced Coach bags at that price point. Do you think I should try and wait it out until it goes on sale?
I wouldn't count on these going on sale. I think only a limited amount were made. But I've been wrong before. I was the first person literally! to buy the Snoopy second gen mini duffle because the first gen sold out in the first day before I even had a chance to look. If I had waited, I might have found one at an outlet.

Reactions: Tygriss
I wondered the same thing since after I purchased mine (first ever coach and def first ever time I spent the equivalent of a months rent on a bag) but In the end I decided not to return it. I've gotten a lot of compliments on it and if I wait I may not have many choices of a good condition bag. Sometimes the sales bags could be a floor model or a return. I got a pristine bag at the store and the SA is very friendly with scheduled cleanings and she sent me a personalized card.

I'm so tempted by the Space Patch Rogue....but I'm so gunshy of buying full priced Coach bags at that price point. Do you think I should try and wait it out until it goes on sale?
I heard there are over 500 in stock (that's plenty).... and Nordstrom has the space rogue too. If you're not in a rush to get it, it doesn't hurt to wait. It's like the tea rose bags that were limited and still ended up being in the Summer sale.

Reactions: toujours*chic
I heard there are over 500 in stock (that's plenty).... and Nordstrom has the space rogue too. If you're not in a rush to get it, it doesn't hurt to wait. It's like the tea rose bags that were limited and still ended up being in the Summer sale.

They only made 500 of the space rogue per my sales associate, but there are plenty of space pieces at smaller price points.

It may be possible to snag one at a discount at one of the department store retailers if their stock makes it to sale!

It would depend I'm how much you really want it! I knew I wasn't going to be happy without, so I bought mine. If it goes on sale, I won't mind because I'm enjoying it now. If I waited till it went on sale and it didn't or I missed out, I'd be pissed!

So ask yourself if it's a must have for you!

Reactions: bluesh4rk