Coach Space/NASA Collection Just Went Online!

Hi! I am new here and new to Coach. I just purchased my first ever Coach, the NASA Rogue bag. I had to have it since I used to work for Johnson Space Center. I love it and have so many Coach questions. (I may have also ordered the tiny Dinkier in yellow). It is such a cute bag and the leather smells intoxicating. I also love the Rogue design so much that I almost want another in a more "everyday" color.View attachment 3705149
I like the "I may have ordered"
I like the way you think. [emoji6]

Reactions: Tygriss and K.E.W.
Hi! I am new here and new to Coach. I just purchased my first ever Coach, the NASA Rogue bag. I had to have it since I used to work for Johnson Space Center. I love it and have so many Coach questions. (I may have also ordered the tiny Dinkier in yellow). It is such a cute bag and the leather smells intoxicating. I also love the Rogue design so much that I almost want another in a more "everyday" color.View attachment 3705149

Welcome. You're going to love your Rogue! As we always say, "Rogues are like potatoes chips...you can never have just one".

That said, that blue is very neutral, actually. I think it will go with so many looks (including anything paired with jeans) and you'll get a ton of use out of it! Enjoy. I love your bag. [emoji7]

That's good to know -- I'm planning my new DIY too, and was wondering if any if those pins would work on the leather. I'm really happy with adhering the patches, although they can get too heavy or thick also, especially the leather ones.

Sorry the Space pins won't cut it for you!

Were you able to swipe and see the other pics? I could only do this on my home computer but not on my phone until last week when I realized there was an update. You can put multiple pictures on an IG post. On a phone you just swipe the pic. On a computer, if you move the cursor over the pic an arrow comes up that you can click to see the next picture. The reason I say this is because in the other pics, you can see the backing on the pins and they show them being applied by a machine like the rivets on some other bags. Quite interesting. Next time they have this event, I will definitely go to see how they do it.

IMG_1495366924.598115.jpg

On the left is the backing to my leather Rexy pin from last year.....I'm assuming the backing is the same for the new Space ones. In my opinion the backing on the right pin is better for DIY projects on bags.

P.S: if Space pins are still in stock after I get done buying the other stuff I want, I may get one or two. They can live on my jean jacket where my current Rexy resides. IMG_1495367238.252883.jpg

Congratulations!!! I'm so jealous! LOL!

Anyone have the sketchbook? I LOVE it but I am not in a place where I can spend $300 on a notebook lol. I would love to see it and live vicariously, regardless!

It's included in the summer sale so you might be able to get it when the sale goes public. If this is the same one that you are talking about. Although not all the colours are included in the sale.

IMG_1495494942.207032.jpg

Reactions: bellebellebelle19
One time, UPS sent me a postcard to tell me couldn't deliver my package because they couldn't read my address. But they could read it enough to send me a postcard.

I hope you get your Dino tag soon!!!
I got the Dino tag today and it is kind of...meh. The only thing that indicated that it was from the NASA collection was the booklet that came with it. I was not impressed with the overall quality of it. The jump ring is through a hole in a tab of leather on the top and you KNOW that thing is going to snap off. May have to take it to the outlet and exchange it for some more Mickey stuff :cool:

Reactions: SEWDimples
I got the Dino tag today and it is kind of...meh. The only thing that indicated that it was from the NASA collection was the booklet that came with it. I was not impressed with the overall quality of it. The jump ring is through a hole in a tab of leather on the top and you KNOW that thing is going to snap off. May have to take it to the outlet and exchange it for some more Mickey stuff :cool:

I'm sorry you're disappointed! Is that the Rexy hangtag from the Space collection?