Space for Guys & their Hermès

I went to pick up my sandals that I paid a deposit for during the menswear cocktail event, and my SA knew that I was looking for a mini Bearn wallet in black with silver hardware, so he showed me the black Mysore one that he saw yesterday. It was love at first sight! The Mysore goatskin is beautiful, and feels hefty while being a bit supple unlike Epsom.

View attachment 5740372

View attachment 5740373

View attachment 5740374

View attachment 5740375

View attachment 5740376
Gorgeous sandals and wallet. I just wish the mini Bearn had a few more credit card slots. Stunning, nevertheless!

For our suitcase experts/lovers (e.g, @hermesafficionado), what do we think about the briefcase in petit H?

The closure is conceptually pretty cool, but seems pretty fiddly in practice. It also means no handle to grip onto when opening or closing it. If all you're carrying is a laptop to/from work and absolutely nothing else, then maybe it's a viable bag.

Also, if the closure comes undone while walking which seems quite possible, that's going to unexpectedly fall to the ground which is absolutely not what you want when carrying a laptop.

My favourite and most used bag! I haven’t put this bag in it’s dust bag in over a year - I use it pretty much any time I go anywhere. I find myself neglecting all my other bags and just grabbing this one no matter the occasion now :smile: Mini Lindy - Gold Clemence + PHW

View attachment 5725579

View attachment 5725580

View attachment 5725581

View attachment 5725583

View attachment 5725584

View attachment 5725586

View attachment 5725587
Oh my, I really love this bag on you! I showed it to my partner and he gave me a “don’t you dare wear that” look lol. But I wouldn’t care and would still wear this with pride

after too many unsuccessful attempts of securing an appointment at their H boutique in Paris, I was at least able to get several non-bag items. I originally purchased the belt for a gift. But now instead, it purposes is to be used with this Hermes Roulis mini wallet. I might purchase a wallet strap specifically made for this wallet I found on Etsy. Any thoughts?AEC39DF9-9E04-4284-91EF-627435549923.jpeg

3D064B92-38BA-493B-B348-06FA36CA0631.jpeg

I've never seen this design before. If you carry a laptop, then it's a nice laptop case. The handle detail is unique and interesting.

Beautiful, bit I am not a fan of the zipper closure.

The closure is conceptually pretty cool, but seems pretty fiddly in practice. It also means no handle to grip onto when opening or closing it. If all you're carrying is a laptop to/from work and absolutely nothing else, then maybe it's a viable bag.

Also, if the closure comes undone while walking which seems quite possible, that's going to unexpectedly fall to the ground which is absolutely not what you want when carrying a laptop.
Thanks for the insightful observations!

after too many unsuccessful attempts of securing an appointment at their H boutique in Paris, I was at least able to get several non-bag items. I originally purchased the belt for a gift. But now instead, it purposes is to be used with this Hermes Roulis mini wallet. I might purchase a wallet strap specifically made for this wallet I found on Etsy. Any thoughts?View attachment 5743637

View attachment 5743638
If the Etsy strap matches our wallet color to a T, then go for it!

Reactions: jargon459
I love my new mini Bearn wallet so much. The perfect size, and finally the cards don't stretch the leather to the same point as on my Euclide where their profile is visible from the outside of the wallet.

These pictures are of the Bearn full of my cards, and the profile of the cards doesn't show up on the front or back when full.

I will still use my Euclide on a daily basis because I still like it, and it can weather heavy wear and tear from daily use (including being tossed around in my track pant pocket when I run), and save the Bearn for my weekends...for now.

View attachment 5740379

View attachment 5740380

View attachment 5740381
Looks nice, and I may consider.
How man cards does it hold?
What are the additonal "compartments"?

Reactions: averagejoe