Space for Guys & their Hermès

There was a MTM event yesterday at madison. DH ordered a wool window pane coat, natural shoulder, slim fit, unlined but with finished seams (our preference, but you could also have silk scarf lining, 6800 USD) ; navy sports coat, unlined, (8500 USD); navy wool cardigan; and warm toned black pants. (I forgot to take pics, but he stuck to basic try on models). The cardigan was approved for either cashmere or wool, but not cashmere silk. And the pants were a plain version of his cargos from a prior season (no cargo or zip detail, but the same color and cotton fabric). The head tailor from FSH will be back in September. I got a back up of my men’s short sleeved hooded shirt. There are no more size 37s in the country, so they will cut down a 38 to 37 measurements for me. If any women are interested in men’s rtw, I wear a 36 women’s cargo pant and a 38 men’s khaki twill pant (leather trimmed pocket from last season ).

These are DH’s cargos (so the plain pants will be the same cut, without the details). He could also have ordered this seasons pants (second pic with contrast stitching on the pockets and back pocket, but decided that plain would be more versatile)

Both pants below Hermes. Loro Piana MTM denim shirt; charvet MtM cotton utility shirt; Duret matte alligator belt

View attachment 5989701View attachment 5989705
I love your DH's exotic belt in the first photo! Is it from H?

• Thanks
Reactions: 880
My OOTD today :biggrin: Kelly 42 (togo/etoupe/palladium) and bouncing sneakers.

I have been wearing the sneakers for a while and it still is not comfy tbh.... Anyway, I hope everyone had a great day today! :smile:

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    189.4 KB · Views: 34
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    168.7 KB · Views: 33
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    200.8 KB · Views: 33
  • 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 32
  • 05.jpg
    05.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 33
My OOTD today :biggrin: Kelly 42 (togo/etoupe/palladium) and bouncing sneakers.

I have been wearing the sneakers for a while and it still is not comfy tbh.... Anyway, I hope everyone had a great day today! :smile:
I love!! 😍 Had to show my DH your K42 as he is looking to get one in the future. He actually recently just purchased the bouncing sneakers for himself so I'm telling him it's a sign he needs the Kelly now to complete the look 😉

I love!! 😍 Had to show my DH your K42 as he is looking to get one in the future. He actually recently just purchased the bouncing sneakers for himself so I'm telling him it's a sign he needs the Kelly now to complete the look 😉
@china_doll - Aww... Yes, I think K42 just came out last last year (during the FW 2023). I like it a lot but found 2 cons: 1) It can get heavy easily. 2) The buckle is not so convenient to use it.

So chic and aesthetic!
@themk888 - Thank you for your kind words! 😍

• Insightful
Reactions: china_doll