Space for Guys & their Hermès

This is the clutch that measures 25cm across (Kelly Depeche 25). It has a removable wristlet strap and is without a handle. Not sure if the new Kelly Depeche will be single compartment like this clutch. :wondering:

The sun obviously got to me yesterday... I didn't even put two and two together with the handle and wrist strap. TOTALLY different bags! Thanks for pointing out the obvious, my brain is most certainly not in gear this morning :giggle:

As the bottom edges are cut-in like the pochette, I'm guessing this will be similar in construction with the single gusset. This would also match with the new SaD Light.

Reactions: Meta
Since my hubs is not on PurseForum, I thought I would share his new 35cm
Citynews messenger bag for him. It’s in macassar Togo and ebene Hunter. It can go on the shoulder or crossbody and the hardware is brushed palladium. There’s even a secret zipper compartment on the back panel. The corners and sides are reinforced to give it shape. I kind of love it too and am already wondering if I can steal it from him. :graucho::graucho: It’s his very first H bag.

447F5527-55A2-4F3E-ABD5-7FD766954BE5.jpeg 41460D5F-7037-4055-8E7E-E6DE7DBA81D4.jpeg C79A1DEF-4BF3-4E39-8A52-D1269926638E.jpeg

Last edited:
Citynews messenger bag for him. It’s in macassar Togo and ebene Hunter. It can go on the shoulder or crossbody and the hardware is brushed palladium. There’s even a secret zipper compartment on the back panel. The corners and sides are reinforced to give it shape. I kind of love it too and am already wondering if I can steal it from him. :graucho::graucho: It’s his very first H bag.

View attachment 4409436 View attachment 4409437 View attachment 4409438

So cool! Thanks for sharing. If my husband were not a backpack guy, I would be so interested in getting this for him. If possible, would love to see modeling pics.

Would love to see a photo of the inside.

Cross posting the new Kelly Depeche for mens coming in FW19.
sac-kelly-depaches-jpg.4408556

Also another bag that might interest the gents is the felt/leather Birkin 35
sac-birkin-en-feutre-de-laine-jpg.4408560

I posted them here originally. :smile:

oh my...do u happen to know the dimensions of the kelly briefcase??

Thanks for sharing, MYH! This is the first bag that my DH said he might consider when I showed him your pictures - shocking!! It'd be great if you could share other photos later! [emoji4]