Space for Guys & their Hermès

Just finished cleaning up my Sac à Dépêches 41. Not bad looking at all for a 9-year old bag!

ZorTktrkkm3r6AhX_hk_hGvbJkzU8TRyJ-i2_xPebrai-pRgUjt3WgEIFd_O7gt3qYjnCKfIkqpN9RsQxRXxjLMDm12ER9VOmlAMxHDoiNJjVFvricXeh4SCnKMPkxEvJrWVaBp0Gfp4Al1-y10__UPtdUDyyH_c9cCLARCrD2--mqneM7_2XwawGpEzV4ldESugVTrfvLApRfJw0m8bncy63wxSD3gAYcrrYAak-MQeiCqS2kosa4K6lPyuT216jM1YsagqYpUcHKNb9fLrmKVdAPZ3RL3xC1LhyVSxF7nG9-9sOJJtAbiK2KpkPTp_5Y_qxbfOZeUgUnQ1a-3wjaNhqrbQjxjS8NfC4VtjjvkTgAZ6So2O1MTkWaFZgonLUuBVS67jxkpTXcMr0B032Hs5dncQ-DPFOfRbltxmdFloyfhCV26tHIpANfGUIr5c65UBpI3SGOuN68q55kDADAejCwO3zA-gQSNRibJki1K6JajW0xbTuap4Ox8RCIsLb0vODau6B6eRyYetoVkE22YI9yK4bs4Q97Ey7FDJT-tBSWM6MZ583StJWO3CcQ5NPR2B_InBWiIkTXwl5pbWSB0pFtvGZcK_f70YFzw=w800-h600-no
May I know what do you use to clean it up, please?

Whilst taking a couple shots for the Evercolor thread, I couldn't resist grabbing a couple of my HAC 40, Togo Bordeaux, Gris Moyen Todoo felt.

After 6 months of fairly regular use, the bag has softened up a bit, although is still really structured. You can see where the weight of the cadena has slowly pulled the right hand side of the bag down. The felt is great, water beads on it and is only showing a couple of small fluff bobbles.

IMG_0217.jpg
IMG_0219.jpg

Whilst taking a couple shots for the Evercolor thread, I couldn't resist grabbing a couple of my HAC 40, Togo Bordeaux, Gris Moyen Todoo felt.

After 6 months of fairly regular use, the bag has softened up a bit, although is still really structured. You can see where the weight of the cadena has slowly pulled the right hand side of the bag down. The felt is great, water beads on it and is only showing a couple of small fluff bobbles.

View attachment 4063921
View attachment 4063922
Very smart and chic combo
Nice hac

View attachment 4063921
View attachment 4063922

Very, very nice!! [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]I keep on thinking that I have no everyday use for such a big tote-like bag but it’s so beautiful that I might easily loose my common-sense. Glad to read that the felt is holding well. I got the Toodoo pouch/clutch a few months ago and was wondering how the material would age.

Reactions: J.T.
Very, very nice!! [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]I keep on thinking that I have no everyday use for such a big tote-like bag but it’s so beautiful that I might easily loose my common-sense. Glad to read that the felt is holding well. I got the Toodoo pouch/clutch a few months ago and was wondering how the material would age.

Thank you. Sadly, as with so many things H reason and need never came into the equation for me!!! I almost carry the same amount of stuff in this as my Evie Sellier 29, but couldn’t resist.

The only drawback of the HAC is the lack of any pockets, but I’ve been using a Mai Tai Picotin 22 insert which sits loosely inside but keeps things contained, whilst bigger items sit outside next to it.

Still, this isn’t stopping me yearning for the Barenia ones shown at the F/W runway. That or a B40 in bleu encre may be next on the wish list!

Thank you. Sadly, as with so many things H reason and need never came into the equation for me!!! I almost carry the same amount of stuff in this as my Evie Sellier 29, but couldn’t resist.

The only drawback of the HAC is the lack of any pockets, but I’ve been using a Mai Tai Picotin 22 insert which sits loosely inside but keeps things contained, whilst bigger items sit outside next to it.

Still, this isn’t stopping me yearning for the Barenia ones shown at the F/W runway. That or a B40 in bleu encre may be next on the wish list!

H doesn’t do pockets very well by the looks of it. I find this to be a (small) problem with both my Evie Sellier & Cityback. Hence the Toodoo pouch.
Bleu Encre is really stunning and I wish Evie in vache Hunter would have come in that colour...even if I’m very pleased with the Nuit shade.

Reactions: Tony Yang
H doesn’t do pockets very well by the looks of it. I find this to be a (small) problem with both my Evie Sellier & Cityback. Hence the Toodoo pouch.
Bleu Encre is really stunning and I wish Evie in vache Hunter would have come in that colour...even if I’m very pleased with the Nuit shade.

Indeed! That was my one deal breaker on the Cityback, as it's SO comfortable and under the radar, but I couldn't justify a backpack that needed so much vertical organisation.