Space for Guys & their Hermès

Pics to arrive later (have some preparation to make before I show AND tell). However, my wonderful neighbor was so kind to sign for my special delivery yesterday, since I was traveling. My Bordeaux B25 is here, and my first impression: how did I live without it?! It's like febreeze, it makes everything better!

Quick action shot...I lied...View attachment 3780327

Last edited:
Reactions: Prada Prince
Pics to arrive later (have some preparation to make before I show AND tell). However, my wonderful neighbor was so kind to sign for my special delivery yesterday, since I was traveling. My Bordeaux B25 is here, and my first impression: how did I live without it?! It's like febreeze, it makes everything better!

Quick action shot...I lied...View attachment 3780327
i cant see the picture attachment unfortunately, hoping for some more action pics

Thank you all for the feedback.... now I know i should consider other perspectives!
I'm afraid I can't help with the "oh, I have it, go right ahead and get it, it's fine" thing. I don't have one. BUT I can say, do some googling, watch some videos, and blow up instagram for pics. If you're worrying about it being too feminine, to be blunt: quit. Carry what you want.

*edit: I bought a Birkin 25, which is teeny tiny. I don't care if I look like a monkey humping a football carrying it. I want it, I bought it. End of story.

you really should not consider whether it's a good bag for guys or not.

some years ago I had this bag:
View attachment 3779028
clearly, it's designed for men and the brand itself (Mismo) is targeted towards men. an acquaintance saw it and teasingly asked why I was carrying a woman's bag. of all people, he should be the one the least critical to me carrying it since he's gay as well. I told him it's a men's bag. he said men should only carry backpacks, and added that men should not carry bags at all if they could avoid it.

so, you see, no matter how the perceived gender your bag gives, there's always that someone with masculinity so fragile they don't hesitate on imposing it on others.

if you really like that herbag, get it, own it, and stop caring what other people think about it. what they think about your bag is their business, not yours :smile:

Whether it's a 'good bag for guys' isn't the question.
The question is will it be a 'good bag for you'?
If you are having doubts, then walk away.
If you subsequently realise that it was a mistake, another opportunity will come along.
Just because it is a good opportunity should not persuade you against your better judgment.

For what it's worth, I'd say it's a tote and anyone could carry one.

Reactions: allanrvj