Space for guys modeling their Hermès

1. IMG_8264.JPG IMG_8265.JPG IMG_8266.JPG
    Since we are on this Barenia train......Hermes Sac Ecritoire crossbody bag!

2. Preferably black but others would do. I just want to know if a 35 can work on me, and I don't have a 35 Birkin to borrow nearby :smile:

3. Well....if I can get my claws on it!

Most of the time it's not listed as barenia...I just do a lot of zooming in and out and looking at the leather. Then cross my fingers and hope that I was right about the bag being barenia!

allanrvj likes this.
  4. I'd help, since all my Bs are 35....but I'm a little vertically challenged, and I've also somehow misplaced my platform as well....

allanrvj likes this.
  5. yay! thank you! also, I think we're the same age, so that helps too :biggrin:

6. I'm 5'6...not sure how that's going to help you out though....I'm willing to take a pic or two if you'd like!

7. I'd like that, thanks :smile:

8. I look awful, so my apologies in advance. Haven't been able to get to the gym and have put on the poundage. .

( this is what happens after shoulder surgery y'all....so don't do anything that would lead you to this path. No gym, no treadmill even with this particular surgery). IMG_1497547903.247862.jpg IMG_1497547915.840786.jpg

9. Hope u get well asap~^^ also yr b 35 is beautiful, green color , i hope i can get one dark green b40

okiern1981 likes this.
  10. You're still looking great with that B !! Best wishes on a speedy recovery of your arm.

okiern1981 likes this.
  11. Thanks for indulging me. 35 is not small. 35 it is :biggrin:

Also what are the specs of your B? It's gorgeous.

I had a 40 HAC and I feel like the 40 Birkin's base would be the same and I want to avoid that. I don't carry a lot of stuff anyway.

P.S.
    Wishing you a speedy recovery!

12. This one is Vert olive with GHW. Thank you all for the speedy recovery wishes, I'm just about done with PT. The tube bandage is from another thing altogether. I'm recovering well and quickly!
    I said this about the B40 croc I got to play with in Atlanta...because of the size, I didn't wear the bag, it wore me.

allanrvj likes this.
  13. Placed the order on Saturday for my SO birkin 40 in epsom leather with brushes silver hardware. Bleu sapphire exterior and malachite interior with tonal stitching. I can't wait for it to arrive! Now I play the waiting game ..... IMG_1497610536.774526.jpg IMG_1497610548.883919.jpg

14. Congrats!!! Waiting on 2, myself! You are in good company!!

15. This guy is cute :loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes:

Hermes Birkin 2.jpg