Space for Guys & their Hermès

Sharing my recent purchase, the Arion tote. It's in ebene with cristobal leather and straps in evercalf. I've only seen one other reveal of this bag on tpf which is quite a shame because it's a really good size for men and the price is astonishingly good for leather.
image1.jpeg

Added a few personal touches with the black paddock charm in boxcalf and luggage tag (from my victoria 43) in clemence.
As the arion is named after the greek horse with a jet black mane, I felt that the paddock was the most appropriate charm for this bag!

Last edited:
Sharing my recent purchase, the Arion duffle. Its in ebene with cristobal leather and straps in evercalf.

View attachment 3682697

Added a few personal touches with the black paddock charm in boxcalf and luggage tag (from my victoria 43) in clemence.
As the arion is named after the mythological greek horse with a jet black mane, I felt that the paddock was the most appropriate charm for this bag!
Gorgeous bag! Can't remember- does it come w/shoulder strap? Do you use the bag as a daily workhorse or more as a travel bag?

Sharing my recent purchase, the Arion duffle. Its in ebene with cristobal leather and straps in evercalf. I've only seen one other reveal of this bag on tpf which is quite a shame because it's a really good size for men and the price is astonishingly good for leather.

View attachment 3682697

As the arion is named after the mythological greek horse with a jet black mane, I felt that the paddock was the most appropriate charm for this bag!

Wow!! Stunning bag. I love the contrast between the two leathers as well, and ebene is such a classic colour. If you don't mind me asking, what is the price? The price being "astonishingly good" made me curious.... :graucho::graucho:

H Rocabar vest
MMM dark gold dress shirt
H Etriviere belt in ebene clemence
H jeans in Indigo (I have two pairs - one pair I wash and one pair dry clean)
H Evelyne III GM in Bleu Abyss clemence
You look wonderful as always :smile: I would do anything to get a peek in your closet, it is amazing!!!

By the way, I ended up getting the B35 fjord [emoji14]

So here's an update snap [emoji134]

View attachment 3676409

Wow!! Congratulations. I love fjord leather, the look of it is SO nice!! I am so enamoured with the veining.

I said in this thread I would upload this a few weeks ago but I am such a procrastinator....

anyway

Here is the sweater I picked up :smile: it's quite different , at first I was unsure but now I really like it!! The body of the sweater is full silk, with the "surprise a la connetable" print on it. It's very comfortable to wear actually.

IMG_1132.JPG

I was fortunate enough to grab it on sale in my local store. Also picked up a pair of "Inside" sneakers, as well as a pair of bathing shorts (don't know what print) that I've already gotten to use a few times

IMG_1363.JPG

And sorry - no mod shot of the bathing shorts :graucho::biggrin::biggrin:

Wow!! Stunning bag. I love the contrast between the two leathers as well, and ebene is such a classic colour. If you don't mind me asking, what is the price? The price being "astonishingly good" made me curious.... :graucho::graucho:

My home store is in S'pore and I purchased this for S$7,000.
It retails on hermes.com for $5,150 in the US.
For an item that's 19.7" x 8.3" x 11.8", I think it's a "steal"! :P

Reactions: Hermezzy
Sharing my recent purchase, the Arion tote. It's in ebene with cristobal leather and straps in evercalf. I've only seen one other reveal of this bag on tpf which is quite a shame because it's a really good size for men and the price is astonishingly good for leather.
View attachment 3682710

As the arion is named after the greek horse with a jet black mane, I felt that the paddock was the most appropriate charm for this bag!
This is a stunning bag! I have one in canvas and always think of buying one more in leather!

You look wonderful as always :smile: I would do anything to get a peek in your closet, it is amazing!!!

Wow!! Congratulations. I love fjord leather, the look of it is SO nice!! I am so enamoured with the veining.
Haha my closet is very boring... just mainly classic things - I love to mix all my old stuff together to get "new" looks :smile: mixing-and-matching Hermes clothing is actually pretty easy!

I said in this thread I would upload this a few weeks ago but I am such a procrastinator....

anyway

Here is the sweater I picked up :smile: it's quite different , at first I was unsure but now I really like it!! The body of the sweater is full silk, with the "surprise a la connetable" print on it. It's very comfortable to wear actually.

View attachment 3682707

I was fortunate enough to grab it on sale in my local store. Also picked up a pair of "Inside" sneakers, as well as a pair of bathing shorts (don't know what print) that I've already gotten to use a few times

View attachment 3682708

And sorry - no mod shot of the bathing shorts :graucho::biggrin::biggrin:
We are exact twins on the sneaks, danny! LOVE all your purchases! Now just post a modeling shot in those bathing shorts!!! LOL