Space for Guys & their Hermès

Thanks for the tip! I'm sure I'll give one a try eventually. I just shutter to think of ruining one when they are so expensive. I have a lovely silk/alpaca scarf I bought in Peru and my stubble has caused SO many pills :sad:

Thank you dear!! There are so many lovely colorways of Sieste but this one was by far my fave. The whole pattern with the rich colors and golden tree reminds me of lovely Japanese wrapping paper haha. Good luck on your hunt. Perhaps your SA can track one down for you?? You may want to try Cuffs in Cleveland as well as they are franchised and don't show up in H searches. I've bought other scarves from them and they have wonderful customer service.
Regarding Pilling - beard has less risk on pilling than stubble actually.. especially if you have soft fine hair/beard (I wish I had softer hair hahaha).

Reactions: csetcos
Regarding Pilling - beard has less risk on pilling than stubble actually.. especially if you have soft fine hair/beard (I wish I had softer hair hahaha).
I wish I had softer hair too. My facial hair is quite coarse and I usually wear my "beard" as stubble, not as a long beard. Kind of like always having a shadow. It would definitely pill fabrics like wool and cashmere. Luckily the silk twill is pretty durable.