Space for Guys & their Hermès

NOw which one of those is the one with the animals and which ones with the plants?

ok. I hope you'll show some face. I want to see how 'exotic' you look like (I'm just quoting you). Do you look more exotic than me? :roflmfao:

No, sorry, no facials. However, by "exotic" I don't mean oriental, but I have one of those faces that people recognise very easily and once a sec guard in a club accused me of using a fake leg and at the same time of being almost ten years younger than what I was and I just left my teens. And no, it was not for "some other reason" because they didn't think I could understand the language they discussed rgiht in front of me it was quite hilarious. I ddi not get into that club lol! So "exotic" more as in unusual I guess.

Last edited:
rotti7.jpg

there was this Asian guy who bought a scarf recently and I can't remember his username. if you find his action picture--or if you're the one I'm talking about and you're reading this--could you post it here? thanks.

there was this Asian guy who bought a scarf recently and I can't remember his username. if you find his action picture--or if you're the one I'm talking about and you're reading this--could you post it here? thanks.

If Allan "Semi-official TPF Archive Researcher" rvj can't find it, it's gone...

Starr, Great thread. :smile:

It's nice to see men rocking and enjoying
their H items!! :smile:

and I loved seeing the late Luciano Pavarotti
wearing Tohu-Bohu!!!! (scarf or shawl? it's difficult
to tell)

Thanks to Rose for sharing. :smile: