Space for Guys & their Hermès

they do exist at the shop............I have seen them in H BKK both at Siam Paragon and Emporium , however they didn't have a belt strap available at that time..........and I recently saw one at H Wall Street , NYC last week.........no strap available either.........

and I do not work at H boutique, that's why I do not carry H item's reference number..............

:roflmfao:

they do exist at the shop............i have seen them in h bkk both at siam paragon and emporium , however they didn't have a belt strap available at that time..........and i recently saw one at h wall street , nyc last week.........no strap available either.........

And i do not work at h boutique, that's why i do not carry h item's reference number..............

:roflmfao:

they do exist at the shop............I have seen them in H BKK both at Siam Paragon and Emporium , however they didn't have a belt strap available at that time..........and I recently saw one at H Wall Street , NYC last week.........no strap available either.........

and I do not work at H boutique, that's why I do not carry H item's reference number..............
the reference number comment was not directed at you per say... just in general...

since you saw it at H wall street NYC, i'll call them for the number, any SA you recommend?

thanks for pointing me in the right direction at least...

I used to have a Tamac Porte Passeport (in Raisin Chevre Mysore) and I gave it to my Uncle a few months ago. It was very pretty but lack a pocket for me to put stuff in it ...

I also have a "Grand Modele" agenda in Raisin/Cobalt Chevre Mysore...

A few weeks ago as I was playing with my H goodies... I discovered my dust-gathering agenda actually fits my Canadian passport VERY VERY well except the metallic rod got in the way... AND since I don't use the bloody agenda at all (to be honest... this agenda is an impulsive purchase as the colour combo is SO pretty LOL)

Instead of the agenda gathering dust... I might as well rad.mod. it and put it into GOOD use :smile:

SO I remove the metallic rod for the agenda... and now it fits my passport perfectly :smile:

Now my Porte Photo will also fit into the newly transformed Porte Passeport :smile:
Oh my gosh I need this!!! Do you know roughly how much it is?

Sorry for the spam but I've always lurked the Hermes section but I apparently skipped the men's thread which I have never seen before so I'm super excited!

innersinner said:
Oh my gosh I need this!!! Do you know roughly how much it is?

Sorry for the spam but I've always lurked the Hermes section but I apparently skipped the men's thread which I have never seen before so I'm super excited!

I cannot remember but I think u can get the Grand Modele agenda cover online .... Or Tamac Porte passeport online too

In love with my new belt! ^.^ Planning on getting more belt combinations!

IMG_0799.png

Follow me @ guywithclass.tumblr.com