Spa/Towel Wraps

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Do u guys know where i can get a towel wrap with the velcro straps for lounging after coming from the shower? U know something so that u dont have to keep readjusting your towel while doing your hair or makeup...I hope im making sense lol...sometimes they're terrycloth & look similar to swim coverups. Help...i cant find any except online & I'd rather buy it in a store TIA!!!!

2. I know exactly what you're talking about. I actually bought one at Bed, Bath and Beyond many years ago. No idea if they are still there, but it's worth a shot.

Target may have them also. If all else fails, you can probably get by with using an actual bathing suit cover-up.

3. Oh man I have three of these but I bought all of mine online... does 'thro' have actual stores? That's where I got my most recent one!

4. didnt see any at target but i'll try bb&b thanks!!

5. Try victoria's secret. I bought a terry one during their last semi annual sale online for 19.99. I think it's from their "PINK" line.

6. ^That's what I was gonna suggest. I'm not sure if VS has them right now, but they make them off and on