Souvenirs from Rome

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just came back from my vacation in Rome, in between the Roman ruins I managed to visit the Hermes store on Via Condotti, the service there was excellent. So here comes my first reveal on this sub-board :yahoo:.

[​IMG]

2. Ohh How Fun :woohoo:

3. I love orange boxes!

4. What wonderful goodies you have there!!!

5. The goal of the visit was try to find Ballade de Heian in CW 05, I was so glad when the SA pulled it out!

[​IMG]

6. The pattern is simply stunning.

[​IMG]

7. Just one more :love:.

[​IMG]

8. What a beautiful pattern on that scarf. Can't wait to see what else you have there.

9. I have been searching for the Chaîne d'Ancre scarf ring forever, well maybe just a few months, could of course not pass on when I at last saw one.

[​IMG]

10. Oh beautiful Ascella - enjoy! Is that 24 Faubourg perfume I spy as well? Lucky you:tup:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. And then something quite unplanned, a Kelly double tour bracelet, never thought that I would get this color combination, but it was so beautiful when I tried it on that I went back to get it a few days later.

[​IMG]

12. beautifil Ascella.......Ballade is so delicate and pretty! Congrats on all your lovely goodies

13. Love your purchases, the kelly tour is lush!

14. As Scarf Addict has guessed the last box contains 24, Faubourg. I also got a sample of Vanille Galante, Jean-Claude Ellena's unusual twist of vanilla.

[​IMG]

This is the end, thank you all for watching! :cutesy:

15. Wonderful H goodies from Rome. Congratulations.