Souvenirs from Brooklyn museum..^_^

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. hey all, i just got back from the weekend at NYC with a visit to the Brooklyn museum..i am sure most of ya have seen the SPY pics from one of the fellow tpf(well done as i was caught by security...) :rolleyes:

Love the exhibition and was very disappointed as there was NO special edition..:crybaby: BUT i could not resist myself when i walk into the souvenir shop. It was a death trap cause i wan everything..:sweatdrop: there was no sunflower when i was there:crybaby:

Here the stuff i bought.. not sure what i am going to do with them..:wlae:

100_0950.JPG

100_0951.JPG

100_0954.JPG

100_0958.JPG

100_0959.JPG

2. CUTE!!!!! Congrats

3. Wow nice! I got some of that same stuff (including the Mr. DOB folder).

4. They are so cute! I love the black skull head!

5. Congrats on all the goodies!

6. CUTE!!! :smile:

7. So cute! You got a lot!!!

8. So cute, you bought a lot ! ;D I especially love the flowers!

9. congrats!!! loveeeeeeeee the black skull!!!

10. ^^I too LOVE the skulls^^

Is that really you in the last pic? :smile:

11. Yay! So many cute things!!! Congrats! I had to load up on stuff too when it was in LA! Did they have the skateboard decks by the way?

12. Cute! I couldnt resist all the cute stuff either at the store just curious about why u bought three sets? I found the store a bit pricey...and then I go and find a bunch of the stuff i bought on ebay for cheaper.

13. Ooh I want the flower! It's so pretty...

Nice haul!

14. How freaking cute is all of that! I just love Murakami. Congrats on the great haul!!

15. Oooh!! I want one of those dolls!!

^^ what do you mean by pricey? how much are one of those dolls?