Souvenir from Paris - red beauties

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. On Friday I spent a sunny day in Paris and of course I had to stop by the rue Jean-Jacques Rousseau boutique. Tried on a few pairs, but as I can't wear the 4 inch heels, the selection was a bit limited. The leather espadrille flat I had dreamed about, looked awful on me :crybaby:and on other flats they didn't have colours I liked. But this pair caught my eye and it was perfect.

Let me introduce red Balustrina in kid leather with 70 mm heel. The SA recommended getting them half a size smaller than Simple pumps as the kid leather will give in quite a bit. So I'll start breaking them in today as I do some spring cleaning around the flat, don't they look smashing even with the socks and my beloved grazy duck fleece pants :lol::lol:

Attached Files:

• CL1.jpg
      CL1.jpg
      File size:
      71.8 KB
      Views:
    • CL2.jpg
      CL2.jpg
      File size:
      69.5 KB
      Views:
    • CL4.jpg
      CL4.jpg
      File size:
      53.3 KB
      Views:
  2. They are cute - and look so much better on the foot than in store pics :yes:

3. Wow, it's like 'heel cleavage'. I love them! Congrats.

4. very cute!

5. How lovely! Contratulations!

6. Wow, so pretty!! I can't take anything higher than 70mm too!! I need to source for one pair too since red is in my wishlist!!

Congrats!

7. OMG Balustrina!! I adore these shoes!

I have the Simple 70 and went up half a size to 39.5, so according to your SA I should buy my actual size of 39 in these? May I ask how much they were?

They look fantastic on you......I'm utterly jealous :drool:

8. chins3, oo_let_me_see, leefi, compulsivepurse, nada, Thank you all!
    mooks, my simples are 39 and they are actually tts to me, these are 38,5 and snug, but what wouldn't be cured with white socks :lol: according to SA kid leather softens so much with use, it's better to get them quite tight. They cost 440 euros ($700, US gals are so lucky, Saks has them for $620... should have flown to NY, if the shoes had been the only reason to hop on a plane ;)).

9. they're cute :flowers:

10. Did you manage to get 13% tax off or you're living in EU? Acks, I recall buying my loubies cheaper a year plus ago in Paris cause of the tax.. 380 euros for Miss Boxe and 530 euros for Very Prives after tax!

11. keya, ladydeluxe, Thank you! I live in an EU country, so full price :crybaby:
    I really, really should travel to NY next, the plane ticket is only 100-200 euros more than to Paris :wtf: even some Hermes items would be cheaper than in Paris :hrmm:

12. LOL! That's pretty clever.

I adore these on you. I originally pre-ordered them through Saks, but then cancelled my order b/c I had already bought too many shoes. Now, I must reconsider... :s

13. Very cute, congrats on getting them. I love the color.

14. Congrats really fun pair!

15. Very cute. Congrats!!!