Southwest Florida in 13 days..what are some great shopping places??

designer1

Jul 23, 2010
CANADA
Canadian gal, headed to Florida again , and wondering what places I should hit up this time. Last time I was there a couple months ago, I went to Miromar (Estero), a Bealls and Macy's. Is there anywhere to go this time, that you ladies love to shop? Maybe some places that offer great prices on clothing, and stores that offer high end too? I wouldn't mind finding some LV accessories, but didn't see anywhere near the house (Punta Gorda) that would carry LV. Thanks

gillianna

O.G.
Dec 27, 2005
I think the thrift shops in Florida have great things, I found many still new with tags attached too. Garage sales in high end developments are fun. As for stores they have the regular ones found in any state. I really question outlet malls since many things sold are made for the outlet stores and you are not getting true great buys since the quality is to the same as one thinks.

designer1

Jul 23, 2010
CANADA
I think the thrift shops in Florida have great things, I found many still new with tags attached too. Garage sales in high end developments are fun. As for stores they have the regular ones found in any state. I really question outlet malls since many things sold are made for the outlet stores and you are not getting true great buys since the quality is to the same as one thinks.
Thanks for your input. As Im not American I don't know what stores every other state has..lol. I guess I will stick to the larger malls then, maybe Coconut Pointe too ??