Southern Charm on Bravo

Thank God Naomie came to her senses! They were mismatched. She's a go-getter, a do-er. Craig is a dreamer, someone who would need a vacation from the exhaustion of doing nothing. A liar and not to be trusted. Over the years, they'd have become frustrated and resentful.

I know, but I'm sure going to miss her on the show. She was such a breath of fresh air compared to the other ladies.

Naomie Olindo is moving on from boyfriend Craig Conover with a whole new look.

On Thursday, the Southern Charm star posted a selfie on Instagram, telling her fans in the comments that she had gotten a “new nose.”

“No point in hiding ANYthing,” she added — explaining that she’s 13 days post-operation and is recovering well, with a bit of swelling and no pain.

full article

http://people.com/bodies/southern-charm-naomie-olindo-nose-job/

Reactions: MamaSleepy
Ugh!! She looks so basic now. I thought she was beautiful before. She was very pretty in an unconventional way. She looks like every other girl now, she should have left it alone

I agree, however, she said she's wanted her nose done for a long time. Jennifer Grey had her nose done and I liked her original look better.

Her nose job makes me so sad. She's still beautiful, but she looks like an entirely different person. Her pics from the SEWE gala this weekend are especially jolting to me.

I don't begrudge people wanting to change things they are insecure about but it just makes me so sad that someone who was so beautiful to begin with could feel badly about how they looked. If she was/is insecure, what hope is there for the rest of us?

Her mom has clearly had a lot of plastic surgery though so I'm sure that was a big influence for her. I'm sure she grew up thinking plastic surgery was no big deal and it's so different from my own experience I have a hard time wrapping my head around it.

It's amazing, you change just your nose, and you can end up looking different and unrecognizable....I would not have known who she was from that photo.

I think she just used Craig to get on the show. She's coming back, isn't she? She tolerated him, and it seemed underneath the surface she couldn't really stand him. User.

It looks like she may have lost a little weight too.

I must admit, her nose stood out to me. It seemed large for her face. But that's the nose God gave her, now she's got the nose a plastic surgeon gave her.