Southern Charm on Bravo

I love this show!

I am embarrassed to admit this, but I think Thomas Ravenal is cute. :shame:

He is so messed up but there is something about him. He looks good for his age.

Thomas is really trying this French thing, isn't he? He has a "French professor", but he must be a remedial student.

Mohawk chick looked like she was about to crack under pressure when asked about how she can afford that big house. Her answer 'investment'. Ummmm, yeah, ok...

She is investing... Hahaha... Her time for perks!

His city home is where the French tutor came by and where Kathryn hangs out.

His plantation home had the dinner bell and was where he was trying to impress Danni.

Yes, I am totally into this show...

You've got Jenna, the ex-cheerleader channeling Miley Cyrus with a 55-year old sugar daddy in New York keeping her in a large home and Louboutins.

You've got Patricia... The catty socialite who hovers above and drunkenly thrashes her judgement upon her son's friends.

There's Cameran, who serves as the Greek chorus. I was curious how a counter makeup artist could afford a Lexus covertible, but it turns out she's engaged to a wealthy man who wants no part of the show. She should just own it!

There's J.D. who thinks he is Mr, Charleston because he had enough family money to start a a couple of small businesses.

Whitney... Is he gay? Don't care. He definitely has mommy issues. He's got a Jeff Tweedy vibe going on.

Craig is the outsider. He is not Southern and he's the only cast member Kathryn didn't sleep with.

Shep is just sad. Unemployed and crying over someone not liking you like a 15 year old girl is no way to go through life. His scenes remind me of the Mayhem ad campaign... "I'm an emotionally distraught 16 year old girl. My best friend just texted me that she kissed Johnny, and I have a problem with that because I like Johnny."

Danni is the only one of her friends not married because she hasn't figured out that she can do SO much better than guys like Shep.

T. Rav is a like able f-up. You keep rooting for him because deep down he tries to be a gentleman. He's just not that bright and has enough money to get himself into trouble.

Kathryn is all shades of unstable. She reeks of daddy issues and entitlement. I think T. Rav is attracted to her drama though.