Southern Charm on Bravo

Cam started to get on my nerves. Def got too snooty.
Patricia is borderline racist, depending, might be full on racist.
Dani is cool.
Madison is annoying AF.
Not sure if everyone is aware, but they're doing a crossover between SC and Summer House. Recorded last winter called....Winter House. Should start airing soon.

Cam started to get on my nerves. Def got too snooty.
Patricia is borderline racist, depending, might be full on racist.
Dani is cool.
Madison is annoying AF.
Not sure if everyone is aware, but they're doing a crossover between SC and Summer House. Recorded last winter called....Winter House. Should start airing soon.

Cam definitely got on my nerves on and off as a know it all but in comparison to the current cast, like Pringles, she is waay better!

Patricia is racist? I’m not surprised but she didn’t come off racist when Leva went to see her with Madison to discuss the racism with Katherine, who is just a really bad person through and through. She and Thomas deserves eachother and the Caleb situation is very transparent as Shep and everyone pointed out already. Patricia is right about the guys protecting pretty Kat. Why do they protect Kat and enabling racist behavior? Particularly Pringle…gross IMO ugly on the inside shows on the outside for her.

Wasn’t there a hairdresser interested in Shep that was replaced by Madison? I watched an episode here and there. The other hairdresser was way better looking and a lot nicer than Madison.

Craig is just downright annoying AF…good on Naomi for breaking up with him. He sucks! He doesn’t add much to the show. Ditto for Austin, who is just whiny and annoying as hell. No wonder he is friends with Craig. The men on this show demonstrate that they are just as catty as women if not more. They really were quite nasty to Leva ughh… gross

I really like Leva because she seems to be sensible and a real person. There was a scene where Dani was the only non minority at the table talking to the group of girls about slavery and taking down the Calhoun statute. It felt cringeworthy because she either looked very uncomfortable or angry at Katherine. But then I think to myself how many times have I been put in a situation where I’m the only minority amongst a bunch of white people where they were insensitive towards me. Yeah Leva is a good addition to the cast.

Shep is awesome and completely the voice of reason. Yeah he seems entitled and a unkind to his gf but it should have been clear where he stands to any girl jumping into a relationship with him. Dani already spelled it out. Shep is entertaining and on point.

Last edited:
Patricia is racist? I’m not surprised but she didn’t come off racist when Leva went to see her with Madison to discuss the racism with Katherine, who is just a really bad person through and through. She and Thomas deserves eachother and the Caleb situation is very transparent as Shep and everyone pointed out already. Patricia is right about the guys protecting pretty Kat. Why do they protect Kat and enabling racist behavior? Particularly Pringle…gross IMO ugly on the inside shows on the outside for her.

Supposedly she has numerous knick knacks and decorations of old slave stuff and racial images. I think even TRav, the predator, called her out on it.

Supposedly she has numerous knick knacks and decorations of old slave stuff and racial images. I think even TRav, the predator, called her out on it.
That is god awful. She literally has an live in servant kinda as close to slavery as you are gonna get in modern times. He certainly seems highly opinionated and catty for a butler.

I just love reading these posts from people who are just viewing and catching up. keep the observations coming.

I think Criag has gotten less annoying since season end the more he continues to be successful at the things he loves, which it appears includes practicing law...

Haha yes! RHOD Leanne Locklen got fired for being racist towards her Meixcan cast. She was caught being racist and didn’t seem apologetic enough. Yet Kathryn was smart enough to fake the apology to Leva and have some crocodile tears in the reunion. She is a brilliant actress and be enough of a revenue driver that Bravo never got rid of her.

I felt Leva addressing racism scenes were awkward. I am familiar with racism in the south. It seemed pretty clear to me that it is a personal and deep issue for her since her husband is black, as are her kids, and she is the odd person out on the show. Her experience with overt racism is quite common in the south. To my surprise, not many people really cared and made up lots of excuses to defend Kathryn’s vile behavior. The men on the show were really hostile to Leva from Austen to Pringles. And if you recalled at the beginning of the reunion they spoke about Pringles breaking bro code and them pretending to have southern chivalry. You kind of see that the entire group doesn’t address Leva at times or just brush it aside and wished she went away. That is the culture in the south and as long as no one gets caught red handed being racist, everyone is ok pretending everything is ok.

Madison is like Scarlett O’Hara. She is clearly a climber with big dreams and clearly very self serving. This clearly rubs off Craig off in a really bad way because he is probably right about someone like that being two faced. I like her a lot better than Katheryn who is just a terrible person. I wonder if the reason why the boys defend Ms Kat is because she is or has been sleeping with all of them. We already knew she did Whitney, Shep, and baby daddy Thomas. So why not Austen and Craig too? Danni seems to be a good friend and consistently a good genuine person. I would have liked to see her happy and moved on from Katheryn.

Shep and Madison teasing Craig and Austen’s businesses is quite mean. Being able to differentiate yourself as a craft beer these days is extremely difficult because there are trends and there really are a million of them out there. And Craig figured out that middle aged or older women in the south thinks he is like eye candy. HSN pillows is the perfect platform for him. I hope he continues to do better than Patrica’s pillows.