Southeast tPF'ers -- meetup in Atlanta?

Lanier

Eeek - it's a mouse!
O.G.
Jul 25, 2006
Some of us in the Bal forum were talking about this ..What do ya'll think? I'm in Birmingham, but I would definitely make the drive to Atlanta for a meet-up (and to talk some UGA football)! :P

What would be a good date for everyone? Sometime in September or October, maybe? Any day on Saturday or Sunday is good for me! :yes:

Ohhh, Athens would be fun too, good idea Desi! It would be a little bit of a drive for me, but it would be so worth it!

September or October is fine with me and a Saturday would be better than a Sunday, but can do Sunday after about 1:00 PM. What time does NM open on Sunday?? That and Jeffrey's are the only Bal stores. I'm in Stone Mountain, GA, just east of Atlanta.

I'm interested but I am travelling some the next couple of months and I play tennis on Sundays, but ya'll let me know what you decide and if I can make it I will.

Luvhandbags - I think NM opens at 1 PM? Maybe we could all meet for lunch and then do some shopping? Or shopping and then a quick dinner?

jillo - is that your cat in your avatar? He/she is a cutie!

Last edited:
Yes Lanier. Thanks! That's Jake. Kind of a dog's name but he's more like a puppy who uses a litter box! Such a personality and he's brought my other shy cat totally out of his shell.

mcmahan706 - Thank you for the invitation!! Unfortunately, I will be coming from Birmingham, so I will already be driving a couple hours just to make it to Atlanta. Charlotte might be a little too far for just a day trip. I wish I join ya'll though!

How about Sept 14? Is that a good day?

Sept. 14 is doable for me ... what about for everyone else?

^We were thinking that maybe we'd meet at 1:00 pm at either Phipps or Lenox (personally, I prefer Phipps, but whatever works for the majority). Perhaps we could meet at a restaurant at the mall (such as Tavern at Phipps) and then do some shopping!