Southeast Asia H store

Oct 14, 2008
Hi all,
I'm going on business trip in Southeast asia for 3 months, so just wonder, how's H store in Hongkong, China (Shanghai), Singapore and Bangkok? I would really appreciate your help :smile:) I have heard that it's easier to get Birkin/Kelly in H store in Thailand now, any ideas?

Hello bubbleprincess: I have to give credit to our Wonderful Tpfer Lutz for this info. There is an "H" in Pacific Place in Hong Kong Island.
Fellow tpfer, if my memory fails me, kindly chime in.
Good Luck.

Last edited:
There are lots in HK: Pacific Place, Galleria, Sogo, Lee Gardens, Peninsula, Elements, Canton Road, and the airport....small chance of a Kelly, zero chance of a Birkin unless you are spectacularly lucky.

from my understanding, in general, birkins/kellys are usually reserved for VVVIPs in Asia (except for Japan), since the wait list for them are several years.

you would have to be VERY lucky to be able to find a Kelly or Birkin as a walk-in.
even if they do have birkins/kellys, they are usually in the back. you would need to "invest" quite a lot in other H items to have them bring it out for you.

if you do a search, several tpfers have already shared their experiences.

I guess those situations are the same in the US.......I'm not sure of other countries, but as for Thailand, I have heard their economy was frozen after the strikes and bombs, that not many tourists visit, or people with money flee from the country for their safety....thus, H store is quiet....my friend told me they could call you when the Birkin/kelly arrives....wish I could confirm that piece of info.....
as for HK...I definitely will browse for Kellys........

All I can say is it's extremely difficult to get a Birkin in Singapore since the quota is very small. The Birkins here are usually reserved for regular customers.