South Coast Plaza Trunk Show is tomorrow

kittyluv23

O.G.
Jan 16, 2007
Hello All went to SCP Plaza yesterday with DH and found out that the trunk show is tomorrow, January 30th from 10am-6pm. More about my extremely disappointing trip to SCP later..........................

Ohh what did you see:smile:

I hope I don't offend anyone but..NOTHING struck my fancy this time around. I don't like the Dentelle (I saw the Speedy, pochette wallet, pochette and this bigger bag), the Patchwork line in both blue and gray, the squishy looking ones that are either calfskin or lambskin and in that really light pinkish beige color (those were the only halfway decent ones), the button looking ones (including the Tinkerbell) in both colors, the violet LVOE tote (which looks SO cheap..it's BRIGHT purple and has orange and greenish sequins on the letters) and those plaid plastic looking ones. Besides the one I mentioned, I didn't like any of these on the runway and I don't like them IRL either. IMO, the LVOE was the biggest disappointment. I expected a lot more out of that style and it just looks really cheap to me..like one of the bags you'd get for free with a cosmetics purchase at a department store. Maybe the canvas one will be a bit better but the violet was NOT cute.
I also looked at the new Inclusions which I unfortunately can't take home until Thursday. Boo.

Oh and by the way to anyone who was interested, I was talking to my SA who is the manager and she said she had to fight to get the trunk show to come here...originally it was supposed to be at the Neiman's at Fashion but she fought to get it here..she actually had the bags courier-ed up to SCP after the show ended today lol. And I guess we're lucky because she said only 4 stores in CA are having these shows.

Nah, it isn't invite only, you can just walk in at any time. But I don't know what other stores will be having them..there's 2 down so far and there are supposed to be 4 here (SCP's is tomorrow).

I hope I don't offend anyone but..NOTHING struck my fancy this time around. I don't like the Dentelle (I saw the Speedy, pochette wallet, pochette and this bigger bag), the Patchwork line in both blue and gray, the squishy looking ones that are either calfskin or lambskin and in that really light pinkish beige color (those were the only halfway decent ones), the button looking ones (including the Tinkerbell) in both colors, the violet LVOE tote (which looks SO cheap..it's BRIGHT purple and has orange and greenish sequins on the letters) and those plaid plastic looking ones. Besides the one I mentioned, I didn't like any of these on the runway and I don't like them IRL either. IMO, the LVOE was the biggest disappointment. I expected a lot more out of that style and it just looks really cheap to me..like one of the bags you'd get for free with a cosmetics purchase at a department store. Maybe the canvas one will be a bit better but the violet was NOT cute.
I also looked at the new Inclusions which I unfortunately can't take home until Thursday. Boo.

Did they have the Damier Hampstead? I know it's not suppose to arrive until April, but was wondering if the trunk show had it for viewing?