South Coast Plaza (Orange County CA)

GoStanford

Jun 28, 2012
Does anybody have experience shopping at BV at South Coast Plaza? I may have a work trip to the area in the early summer, and the shopping center there looks amazing on the website.

doves75

Oct 26, 2012
From my experience going into the store for several times / not a lot, they have beautiful collections and SA's have been very friendly and courteous. You should stop by and off course explore all the lux brand SCP has to offer in one roof.

Reactions: GoStanford

Mousse

Boston Strong
O.G.
Sep 15, 2007
Silicon Valley
Does anybody have experience shopping at BV at South Coast Plaza? I may have a work trip to the area in the early summer, and the shopping center there looks amazing on the website.
The boutique is small but the SAs are wonderful. South Coast Plaza is designer heaven and great for walking m. If you are staying near by, you should have dinner at Vaca. Amazing tapas. It is always booked so I grab a seat at the bar when dining solo.

miklu02

May 9, 2007
I was at the store yesterday and the SA's were wonderful! It's not a very big boutique but if you love BV you'll enjoy it....as far as the mall....wear comfortable shoes because it's massive and one of the most high end shopping malls I have ever been to. One more thing....did I say $$$$$$??

blueiris

O.G.
May 11, 2008
United States
I made a few purchases from that boutique via charge-send--my BV SA was based there before he left the company (this was before my area finally got its own BV boutique last year). He and the boutique also facilitated getting my orchid Cabat back to Italy to have the handles replaced, and I am forever grateful for their assistance with that. So while I haven't shopped there in person, everyone I dealt with at the boutique was unfailingly pleasant and helpful. If I had to go near there for a work trip, I'd stop in at the BV there in a heartbeat!

Reactions: luxury.ninja