South Coast Plaza Free Gift with Purchase April 22 - 25

Present receipts totaling $1,000 in same day purchases from South Coast Plaza boutiques at concierge locations and receive a $100 gift certificate to South Coast Plaza.

Excludes purchases from: Saks, Bloomingdales, Nordstroms, Macy's, and Sears

Louis Vuitton here I come....

ashleekieu

O.G.
Mar 18, 2007
Los Angeles
I did this during the valentine promotion, it was the same thing. Good time to save at the LV store. It's very simple, but be prepared to stand in line for 3o-45 minutes to get gift certificate (they scan your receipt(s), and take personal details). Good thing is once gift certificate is issues you can use it at any store, including department stores.

I did this during the valentine promotion, it was the same thing. Good time to save at the LV store. It's very simple, but be prepared to stand in line for 3o-45 minutes to get gift certificate (they scan your receipt(s), and take personal details). Good thing is once gift certificate is issues you can use it at any store, including department stores.

They have multiple concierge locations including the one in Crystal Court.
If there is a line just go to a different concierge desk.

Yes, they scan your receipt, but it doesn't take very long. Especially for those who make big ticket purchases and only have 1 receipt. I had 3 receipts in February and it took less than 5 minutes. It was well worth it to receive $100 back for items I was going to purchase anyway even if the promotion wasn't going in. I also returned an item and there were no problems or questions asked even though the receipt was stamped indicating I received my free gift.

I wish it was April 22...

kuishinbomeow

Apr 16, 2009
OC, CA
Ok, here is a silly question, is the $1000 before tax or after tax? I want to get a LV bag that is less than $1000 before tax but over $1000 after tax. Thanks!