South Coast Plaza Cartier not answering phone

cloudwl

O.G.
Oct 20, 2013
Hello... I am new to this whole Cartier world. Looking to buy a JUC White Gold with Diamond ring. I was not able to get any phone to answer the phone to make an appointment. Tried making an appointment online with no luck as well. Can anyone please advise how can I make an appointment to go in?? Anyone have a good SA from South Coast Plaza? Thanks in advance!!

You are correct, they don't answer. I would recommend calling the Cartier 800 #. They will get your info and requested appointment time for your location and they will call or text you back! 1-800-227-8437 is the number.

Hello... I am new to this whole Cartier world. Looking to buy a JUC White Gold with Diamond ring. I was not able to get any phone to answer the phone to make an appointment. Tried making an appointment online with no luck as well. Can anyone please advise how can I make an appointment to go in?? Anyone have a good SA from South Coast Plaza? Thanks in advance!!
I have a great SA at SCP. Drop me a PM and I'll give you her direct contact info.

Since we don't have a Cartier where I live (in the state of), I just always ordered my Cartier pieces online and everything arrived without problems or delays. But if you're wanting to try some items on and you're possibly unsure, then I imagine it would be ideal to speak with someone. How close is the store from you, can you just go into the store without an appointment, or does Cartier require an appointment now?