Soufflot MM availability

Honeymoon

Oct 2, 2020
I’m hoping to purchase my first LV bag soon, but have a couple of questions. One of the bags I’m looking at is the monogram Soufflot MM with black handles, It seems to be unavailable on the website. I wasn’t aware before that some items can be hard to find. How long does it normally take for bags to come back in stock? I signed up for notifications, but does that really work? Or would I be better off checking the website often? There is a LV store close to me, but it doesn’t look like they have any in stock according to the website. Is that usually accurate? Thank you!

Last edited:
I’m hoping to purchase my first LV bag soon, but have a couple of questions. One of the bags I’m looking at is the monogram Soufflot MM with black handles, It seems to be unavailable on the website. I wasn’t aware before that some items can be hard to find. How long does it normally take for bags to come back in stock? I signed up for notifications, but does that really work? Or would I be better off checking the website often? There is a LV store close to me, but it doesn’t look like they have any in stock according to the website. Is that usually accurate? Thank you!
Can your store order it for you? The bag has been out for awhile...I have received email notifications from the website for items. With everything going on, I’m not sure how often they are stocking the website.

I bought the Soufflot MM in October at Harrods. Had no idea they had it in stock because I assumed it was out and was actually shopping for a Pochette Métis. Harrods had a TON of inventory (more than the LV boutique) and the SA said online inventory is completely different from the boutiques. Highly suggest going when we get over this lockdown.