Soufflot and Papillon owners, do you carry your pochette...

1. inside or outside hanging from strap? some days I don't even use them at all, but I saw a girl with her pochette hanging from strap of her papillon, I think looks cute, maybe I need to try to do this. anyone?

2. I use my baby pap as a make up bag so it stays on the inside of whichever bag I carry.

3. I can't fit mine in there, I use mine as coin/change purse:yes:

4. I never use my mini Papillon.:Push:

5. I never use mine either.

6. I only use my mini pap when I go to bars or clubs. However, I saw some girls carrying their mini pap from the strap of their pap and it looks really cute that way. :yes:

7. I attached the small round pochette to the outside of the soufflot. I do receive quite a few compliments on the way the entire "package" looks, and no one knows that it is an LV. I attach it to the outside because there is no room inside the larger soufflot for it.

8. I am going to do this tonite:yes: with my red Soufflot.

9. Please let me know how it goes for you.

10. i keep it inside the bag. i think it looks really weird hanging on the strap :lol:

11. i never use mine coz i can't fit anything of mine in it.

12. I stuff my makeup into the pap, and then the pap into my papillon. Maybe I just don't carry a whole lot of "stuff," but mine fits inside the bag.

13. I never use mine.

14. I tried carrying mine of the outside of my damier pap 30 for a day or two and didnt really like it. I think it looks best kept on the inside of the bag. If I dont have room for it - then I just dont bother bringing it along.

15. That's a cute idea. I never even thought of that and how it would look!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice