SOS - need help deciding

jojomamalau

Oct 6, 2014
Hi! I am keen on purchasing another chanel
Please help

1) Chanel WOC Red in Lambskin/Caviar
2) Chanel Reissue 225 in Dark Gold
3) Chanel Perfect Edge Flap Medium in Pink

Please help! TIAImageUploadedByPurseForum1413337280.784376.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1413337317.848593.jpg

Tough one. The gold reissue is coming across a bit green in the pic. Is that how it is irl? The red WOC is so gorgeous, but I'd have to say go for the perfect edge. The pink w the gold hw is so gorgeous. Let us know what you decide! :smile:

The dark gold seems too dark to me as well. If it was a lighter shade then I would have jumped right in

I have a few pink Chanels - The mini pink classic fall 2014 and the chanel boy in pink also this season

The dark gold seems too dark to me as well. If it was a lighter shade then I would have jumped right in

I have a few pink Chanels - The mini pink classic fall 2014 and the chanel boy in pink also this season

I see...then definitely the WOC...or hold off for all the cruise to come in because I think it includes some gorgeous golds :smile:

Hi when will the cruise collection be in store?

It's started tricking in .... But I haven't seen any golds yet. My SA was off today, but I saw some of the gorgeous new bags on the authentic finds thread. None in gold just yet, but I know some will come in. I think by November everything should be available.

I wouldn't go for pink perfect edge.

I love pink but when I saw pink perfect edge, I wasn't impressed with it. I'd pick 14 fall pink boy over that (I have one myself)

There is another pink boy coming for cruise as well