SOS! Kristen Stewart's wardrobe! :)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey guys!

I was hoping you could help me with some IDing of Kristen's clothes. I tried looking for them online but I got her OTHER clothes instead.

There's a couple so hopefully someone could ID even one.

There's the Vanity Fair photoshoot, I really want to know who makes that dress and that ring she's got on..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and ALSO, this top :smile:

[​IMG]

TIA GUYS! Anything helps!:heart::tup:

2. The mini dress is Chanel; upwards of $10,000...

3. this seasons?:biggrin: and thank you

4. The ring is Cartier, and the blouse is Chanel.

5. It's from the Fall 2008 RTW:

[​IMG]

It really is quite a stunning dress (though certainly much better without the cape/jacket) :heart:

6. ok kristen wears a LOT of chanel then. heh!

any idea how much the blouse goes for and if its still around?

and i agree, without the cape, the dress is beautiful :biggrin:

7. Gorgeous Chanels!

8. Just wanted to add that in the last pic, the pants are also Chanel. If you look closely you can see the emblem in them.

9. Robert Pattinson is looking really good in these photos aha!

10. i really could not agree more :graucho:

11. ALSO! THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HELPED ID THE VARIOUS ITEMS ! :nuts:

12. ITA. He looks really good with a bit of a tan! :yes:

The only thing she's wearing that I recognized is the Converse sneakers :shame:

13. ^^I just got my first pair of Converse!! (really behind, I know :rolleyes:) But I :heart: them now. Sadly I don't have a Chanel mini dress to go with them :crybaby:

14. well, I am pretty sure all the clothing is borrowed for the photoshoot (except for the chucks i guess)... That is why Patz is wearing something different :roflmfao: