SOS ! I waitlisted and now I have to choose!!

BohoChic

O.G.
Jul 27, 2007
Does anyone have pictures of the new style maxi in lambskin? the one that looks like the jumbo only larger. My SA called and my name came up on the wait list. Problem is it also came up for mini caviar.... Now I have to decide TONIGHT!

I can't seem to find any mod pics of maxi lamb.

Any help, suggestions, comments would be greatly appreciated;)

thanks!

I say go for the lambskin Maxi. It's gorgeous and very practical for everyday use. Here's a photo.
MaxiLamb.jpg

Yes I love the lambskin...and yes the mini would be an easy on the go bag...see how difficult it is!

Thanks for the picture too:smile: are the black lamb maxis black or red inside? Also, the maxi doesn't look that much bigger than the jumbo. Is it a lot larger? I am planning on wearing messenger/long chain most of the time. FYI I'm 5'7, size 2. So I was thinking it wouldn't be too big on me.

Thank you all so so much for helping me! xoxo!!!

Maxi all the way! I am 5"8+ and a size 6/8 and it is the perfect size IMO. I find that it feels a lot larger than my jumbos as I can get everything I need into the maxi (and not the jumbo). Mini caviar is cute too but way too small for me. Good Luck deciding!

Yes I love the lambskin...and yes the mini would be an easy on the go bag...see how difficult it is!

Thanks for the picture too:smile: are the black lamb maxis black or red inside? Also, the maxi doesn't look that much bigger than the jumbo. Is it a lot larger? I am planning on wearing messenger/long chain most of the time. FYI I'm 5'7, size 2. So I was thinking it wouldn't be too big on me.

Thank you all so so much for helping me! xoxo!!!

If you look at the dimensions of both jumbo and maxi, they are only a couple of inches apart but room wise, the maxi feels much bigger. I can fit a water bottle or small umbrella in the maxi but definitely not in the jumbo.

Thanks MarvelGirl & Mojo :smile: I am sure you have talked me into it! I just love love love the Chanel flaps. All of my friends, save one, say they are too "old lady" and "matronly".

But I think they are sexy and I'm usually a Balenciaga girl but Chanel has my heart too.

Thanks MarvelGirl & Mojo :smile: I am sure you have talked me into it! I just love love love the Chanel flaps. All of my friends, save one, say they are too "old lady" and "matronly".

But I think they are sexy and I'm usually a Balenciaga girl but Chanel has my heart too.

chanel flaps don't make you look like an old lady, they make you look classy!

I'm for the Maxi-but mine's caviar and it feels indestructable, I carry everything in it. I liked the Jumbo, but it didn't fit my sunglass case, and I like to carry those with me.

The small ones are fun to carry when you go out-good luck deciding. I don't want to add to your maddness, but should you have the money and the maddness, get both? AS you know, they're hard to come by!

Scarlett555, you are Evil. Lol! Nope can't get both...wish it were possible! If I get the Mini, I would also get a Balenciaga for daily use. But I'm thinking i'd like to carry Chanel daily!!!

You are right about them being really hard to find though !